Friday, January 9, 2009

stickers and paint

so as you can see I was celebrating New Years in classic fashion, when it occurred to me that I had stickers in my bag. So I decided to SLAP one on a container in the hopes that it will travel the world. How fucked would it be if one day I see that container with a SLAPPY on it.....I am thinking that never....but you never know, stranger things have happened. Like fontski catching a flick of his own piece while waiting for the train to go by at a railroad crossing.....8 years later.

I also had the chance to see a BASCO-VAZCO piece in an alley way in Valparaiso. This guy is seriously sick and crazy inspiring. This guy has most of Valparaiso painted with surreal depictions of whatever is running through his head. Sick style.

Peace.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey man, hope chile is awesome, looks like you had a wicked nye... sorry we didn't get to hang before you left, i was thinking about your laugh today (in a man-friend way). Call me when you're back -- dvz