Wednesday, January 14, 2009

IN THE SANTIAGO HEAT

Last night was one of those nights that only comes once a month..hahahha...Partying has been gangbusters here in Santiago, but yesterday I decided to do something different. I drove from VINA DEL MAR to SANTIAGO for a meeting I had today last night. As soon as I got to my GF's sister's house, there was already party smell.
CHICA FER (my GF's sister) was getting a tattoo at her house..with 3 more people!!!. I couldn't believe it man! The tatto artist had his shit layed out on the table and was drinking Pisco Sour like nobody's business, and if you have ever had a pisco sour, you know that with 2 of them the smell of "the party" gets stronger and stronger.
After we pounded all sour's we they decided to take me to a wading pool that was in the middle of a park...no gates...no security...nothing. I however didn't expect what was to come. I saw the wading pool and I almost shit my pants! It was something out of ARCHITECTURE DIGEST. Very modern, minimal pool that was executed in a way that it wasn't interrupting the derelict feel of the park.
I almost forgot....before going to the park we bought a bottle of PISCO, a bottle of COKE, some bags of chips, a bag of ice, and some cups...and of course...SMOKES. And conveniently enough, I had a basket on the bike I was riding, so everything fit perfectly and we were destined to have an amazing night.
So now, back to the wading pool from space.
It was empty...we had the whole thing to ourselves. It was something out of a movie..like an indie movie...or like KIDS...but at night....and trust me...if there would have been more people...we would have made the sequel.
The photos are coming...but I don't have a USB cord for my camera<-------IDIOT
We were down to our boxers and panties along with MATIAS who was the tattoo artist. Drinking PISCOLA (Pisco and Coke), jumping in the water like we were 6 years old again. Doing back flops, wading, drinking piscola....and let's not forget that it's 31 degrees outside.
I couldn't have asked for anything more. I kind of don't want to talk about it too much, just because the photos say more.
It's just one of those things that "you had to be there". 
So yeah....I think that tonight will be the repeater...and I am also going painting later in the day..so I'll upload some photos of that too.

Until next time.

No comments: