Thursday, January 29, 2009

LOVER'S SPIT

If i could describe exactly what I feel in a few sentences about Panchi I would be lying. I could say that she changed my life forever. I could say that I have never in my life met anyone like her. I could say that without her I would be lost.....but what is that feeling that you always want to describe but can never put into words? Some people say that it feels like butterflies in your stomach, others have a hard time putting a sentence together when that other persons name is mentioned. I guess those feelings are the things that make us go through so much pain and anguish when there not around. Maybe those feelings are the ones that actually make you think twice about how you live your life. Once you start, you can't really stop.....because both of you are the only ones on the planet that will understand. The only ones that see eachother through the eyes of a lover...unconditional love.
Panchi has not only shown me HOW to love, but she's also shown me how not to be scared when you love. To give yourself up...and to follow your heart.
I followed my heart all the way back to Chile, it took me to the desert, it took me to secluded beaches, it took me to airports filled with anxiety, it took me to parties where the sun came up, it took me to frozen nights where all we had was our body heat. But the whole time, knowing, that she'd be there no matter what.....no matter if I came home from painting, or came home from a walk around the block...she'd be there....waiting......with a genuine, and honest hug and if i was lucky.....a kiss that reminded me of that afternoon at Cau-Cau. And I say lucky, because those perfect kisses are only experienced once in your life. The perfect pressure, the perfect taste.
I love you.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh I hate you, you sentimental, loving ass...

Please take care of my friend...

Regards
Ernest